Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few Merc WIPS - Eliminators & Bull Snapper

So first off, the bull snapper. He's going to be used in my Merc armies, specifically with Macbain, Bart, and possibly Damiano. The bases for my gator models is inspired by popgoestheworld's epic pig bases. His warhog won a gold in a painting competition somewhere, so yah, look it up, it's rad.





I'm not terribly sold on the colors yet, but it could be worse I guess. Snapjaw will definitely be a darker/blacker color than this, so we'll see.

Next is my first unit of eliminators. They only had one at my LGS, so I'm just painting up this unit first.



I didn't like the studio poses, so I switched an arm from each model to give to the other. I think it's okay, but not great. I'll have more to post whenever I can take pics of the 16 Steelhead Halberdiers and the 5 Steelhead Cav that I'm painting too. Oh yah, and Rocinante, a second Nomad, and Wrongeye and Snapjaw, all of which I'm trying to have painted by April 14th for KingdomCon.

No comments:

Post a Comment