Thursday, April 7, 2011

Revenants

So it took me about 4 days of painting, but I've got paint on the models. I'm not hugely happy with everything, mostly because the contrast is too low/highlights not bright enough. I may go back after KingdomCon and touch them up, but we'll see. Anyways, I'm really happy with how the undead skin has been coming out, especially on the quartermaster.

So here are some quick pics of them all.




This makes my Termy list fully painted at least. My Nomad is almost done, just needs to be highlighted up. The Renegade has a bit more than that, and my 4 Nyss Hunters are still sitting primed.

So much to paint, so little time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. They look awesome. That's how sea-zombies are supposed to look like. And that's partly caused by the low contrast. So imho just let them be as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe I'll leave them as is then. It is fun having my undead horde crossing the table :)

    ReplyDelete