Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick painting post - wait, dirty dirty elves?

It's been a busy past 2 weeks with research and stuff in the lab. As such, I haven't really sat down and thought about posting thoughts etc from KingdomCon. I'll try and force myself to write some stuff up this weekend though. I didn't give up thoughts of gaming completely though. Over the past few nights, I did manage to crank through 4 models for my buddy Josh. I'm fairly happy with them, especially considering I did each in a handful of hours (which is relatively fast for me). What I'm not happy with is my matte varnish. It's some stuff I got from Home Depot, but it really grayed out a lot on my Nyss, and repeated itself here. Not as bad as on the Nyss at least. Anyways, without further ado:

Garryth:



Mage Hunter Assassin:



Ghost Sniper:



Nayl: (his freaking sword broke while I was cleaning the mold lines)



And the whole group!


Now on to beating up on Josh to stop all his smack talking :p

No comments:

Post a Comment